Hello all;=0D
=0D
I have a really far off topic question to ask.  My husband and I were all
set to order new Berber carpet for our house.  The man came to measure an=
noticed that we have two cats.  He told us that if a cat's claw started
unraveling a Berber, then there would be a thread pulled loose all the wa=
across the carpet.=0D
=0D
Now we don't know what to do.  We've had a Berber area rug for years with=
 no
ill effects.  But this, of course is a sizeable investment.=0D
=0D
Have any of you had a bad experience with a cat pulling a thread loose fr=
om
carpet?=0D
=0D
I told my husband I'd "ask the Internet."  Please email me at home if you
have advice pro or con.=0D
=0D
Jan Cole=0D
LMS=0D