Dear LM_Netters,
I am a newbie in a K-5 school where I am responsible for the computer lab and
library. The previous librarian established a 25 minute library time and 25 minute
computer time with the Kindergarten classes.(Luckily, these sessions occur on
different days)  I am concerned about making the computer time meaningful. I plan
to teach the basic terminology and how to turn on/off the iMacs during the first
lesson. Can anyone suggest a curriculum for this age.  I did glean some ideas from
the recent post on KidPix but I'm wondering if there is more for this age.  I also
hope to convince the principal that we need Kidspiration but right now that's not
an option. Also there isn't an LCD project in the lab.  Any ideas are welcome!!
Many thanks.

Carrie Day, LMS
Snowshoe Elementary
Wasilla, AK