Hello,

I need this very quickly so I am hoping someone's brain is working better
than mine right now: I am looking for people (preferably well-known/famous)
who didn't realize they were destined to do something in particular with
their lives until a pivotal point in their lives, and then went on to really
make a difference in the world  -with their contributions. NOT someone who
always knew what he/she wanted to be, how s/he wanted to contribute, but
someone who found out through study or life experiences or something s/he
read, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Sarah Woo
woo@simmons.edu