This is my first year as MS/HS Librarian at an international school run by a Roman
Catholic order.  The teacher of the grade 10 Values course has asked for help in
finding a textbook for her course, which is supposed to focus on social issues.
Content shouldn't be strongly Roman Catholic, since the majority of our students
are Buddhist.  I know textbook selection is a bit outside our usual focus, but I
will appreciate any suggestions you can offer.

Thanks,

Dr. Kathleen Revelle, Librarian
Griffith Library
Ruamrudee International School