 Hi All!Sorry for the delay. I had way more requests for a hit than actual games.
But, I this did lead me to searching the net and I found some good models and
templates. I have compiled the list below:  If you are wanting to do a powerpoint
on a smartboard, there are several different templates for it online. Go to your
search engine and put in powerpoint games. A guy named Mark E. Damon has some great
ones. There are also such games as Hollywood squares, who wants to be a
millionaire, the Weakest Link, etc. Pretty awesome stuff!****I have two jeopardy
type games (created with PowerPoint) that the teachers would probably get a kick
out of. They are designed for elementary students but teachers also like to play.
The idea is to project the game onto a screen or use a Smart Board. I usually sell
these games from my website....but I'll send you a free sample if you like.Diane
BriggsLibrarianDelmar NY****I have used a hyper studio file for both students and
faculty and converted it to a web-based opportunity.****A good site:
http://www.isd12.org/gle/jeopardy/jeopardy-library_files/frame.htm Renee van
Nifterik