We also use the Notecards in NoodleTools
http://www.noodletools.com/tour/notecards.php and some of our teachers
use Google Notebook for for their notecards as a gadget on their
igoogle pages.  http://www.google.com/notebook

The kids absolutely prefer these to the cards.

joyce

Joyce Kasman Valenza, Ph.D.
Springfield Township HS Library
Phone: 215-233-6030 Ext. 2502                     Fax: 215-836-5237
Cell: 215-518-1846
Library website: http://www.sdst.org/shs/library/
NeverEndingSearch (School Library Journal)
http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/blog/1340000334.html
TeacherLibrarianNetwork http://teacherlibrarian.ning.com