You guys are amazing!  Within 24 hours I had more suggestions than I could
ever have imagined.  Here are the suggestions I received:
For older kids--there is always the Politically Correct Fairytales--
think there are several of them now.  Also--there is The Sister's
Grimm stories from Michael Buckley that just kind of make fun of all
the fairytales.
A short story from Neil Gaiman's "Smoke and Mirrors" about Snow White,
entitled "Snow, Glass, Apples". It's told from the view point of the
Queen. In this version, the Queen is the good one.  Possibly a bit adult
though.
"If the Shoe Fits: Voices from Cinderella" by Laura Whipple -- An
illustrated collection of thirty-three poems in which people, animals, and
things that play a role in "Cinderella" present their perspectives on the
events of the story.

Somebody and the three blairs by Tolhurst
Snow White AND Snow White The Untold Story by Catherine Heller/ Karen
Stolper.
Goldilocks Returns  Ernst
Cinder Edna   Jackson
Bigfoot Cinderrrrrella Johnston
Frog Prince Continued  Scieszka
Goldie and the Three Bears Stanley
Little Red Cowboy Hat   Lowell
Little Red Riding Hood: a newfangled prairie tale   Ernst
Petite Rouge: a Cajun Red Riding Hood   Artell Ruby Emberling
Rumpelstiltskin's daughter     Stanley
Sleeping Ugly   Yolen
Cinderhazel: The Cinderella of Halloween    Lattimore
Cinderella's Rat by Susan Meddaugh.   from the perspective of rat who was
transformed into a coachboy.
Bull Run by Paul Fleischman is good
Muldoon" by Pamela Edwards is told from a dog's point of view
The three little wolves and the big bad pig by Eugene Trivizas is a great
example of point of view.  It is the story of the 3 little pigs told from a
different point of view.
IN THE PARK by Anthony Browne retells (words and illustrations) the
 same scene from 4 differing perspectives. Very intriguing book.
The Three Billy Goats Gruff/Just a Friendly Old Troll" by Alvin Granowsky
Ed Young's A Pup Just for Me / A Boy Just for Me.  You read it one way and
 it's the puppy's point of view.  Turn the book upside down, and it's the
 boy's.  Also wonderful is Susan and Janet Stevens' book My Big Dog as much
of the understanding of the story is dependent on the reader figuring out
 quickly that the cat is telling the story.
Series by Granowsky. One example is Giants Have Feelings Too.  One side of
the book is the traditional Jack and theBeanstalk story.  Flip the book
over, and you have the story from the
giant's point of view.  Bears Should Share! /Goldilocks
This is a new book. Non fiction. George vs George.  (George Washington vs
King George)
Brainy bird saves the day! by Granowsky, Alvin, 1936-
Friends at the end by Granowsky, Alvin, 1936-
What really happened to Little Red Riding Hood by Toby Forward.

My recent book on puppetry has many scripts written
from folktales with different perspectives--like The
Three Little pigs from the Wolf's point of view. It's
called One-Person Puppetry Streamlined and Simplified,
by Yvonne Amar Frey, American Library Association,
2005.
Lori Bervoets, Librarian
Hunters Bend Elementary
Franklin, TN 37069