Sorry for the long delay in response, I'm behind on emails:

I found the same thing---my MS teachers love F&P so I was thrilled to
find I could now do searches only to realize --that information isn't in
my MARC records!  Since I work a lot with Mackin, I contacted them,
uploaded my records, and they are going to add that information to my
records and then I will reupload them and ta-da!  It's going to cost
around $250-300--we are small school, but it is worth it.  Mackin is
GREAT, very helpful and I highly recommend them.  Also, make sure to
tell them you use Destiny because they way they usually enter F&P is not
readable by the 8.5 version---Mackin has to enter the reading level in
the Mark Record with just the letter versus the words "Level X" .

Also I had them print out identification labels for me that go in the
front of all the books--the labels have reading level and F&P so that
every book is covered and books that don't have F&P have some
identification . . . Now I have to find a week to put all the labels
in!!

Team and Family,

Katrina Baecht | KIPP Austin Librarian

office:  512-501-3586 | fax:  501-3587
8509 FM 969, Bldg 676 | Austin, TX 78724
kbaecht@kippaustin.org

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."