Here is the Hit on using Moodle at the elementary level. ?The problem I found in
looking for active Moodles for elementary students is that most are password
protected. ?Some Moodle pages appear to be functioning primarily as websites.?I
developed a Moodle site, linked from my library website at:
http://old.escambia.k12.fl.us/schscnts/bree/Teachers/LMarona/BrentwoodElementaryMagnetSchoolLibraryMediaCenter.htm
but, unfortunately, I'm unable to set it so that guests can access the course. ?In
my training, we learned to set up our page, create surveys, quizzes, forums, etc.
?Initially, I've set up a questionnaire, a trivia quiz about our state reading
program, and a forum for discussion of each of our 15 SSYRA books for this year.
Following are the suggestions I received which helped me in the work that I did
during my training. ?Thanks to all of you for your helpful tips!?

?

I can't say that I use my Moodle page a lot, but many in our county system do.
There is also an excellent Moodle tutorial at this site.?

Moodle.allconet.org?

A good school district to look at for moodle examples is Pennfield in
Michigan. I saw someone present from that school and she set up various
moodles to benefit someone like yourself.

I am mainly using my Moodle page in place of a monthly newsletter.? I like to keep
the Accelerated Reader lists on it, and information about upcoming events, such as
author visits and book fairs.? I am attending a training to learn how to do a
survey on Moodle this summer.? I'd like to create a survey to see what type of
books the students would like to request.? I don't know how to do any courses yet,
or quizzes.? Maybe I'll learn how to do something like that eventually!

?

Have a look at the links at

http://www.shambles.net/pages/learning/ict/moodle/

http://www.slideshare.net/jgates513/moodle-for-elementary-grades