Breanan Cardinal
Information Media Graduate student St. Cloud State University
Minnesota
poitwrtr@yahoo.com

Must have for a holocaust collection:
The Diary of a Young Girl : Anne Frank (The Definitive Edition)
by Otto M. Frank, Mirjam Pressler ( Editor) , Miriam Pressler ( Editor).
Maus : A Survivor's Tale Volume 1: My Father Bleeds History
by Art Spiegelman, Tom Engelhardt ( Editor).
Holocaust : Roots, History, and Aftermath by David M. Crowe.
In My Enemies House by Carol Matas.
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne.
Anne Frank and Me by Cherie Bennett.
When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit by Judith Kerr (this is the first book in a series
that is really wonderful).
Gideon by Chester Aaron.
And Yet/ I Am Here by Halina Nelken, Alicia Nitecki (Translator), Gideon Hausner
(Introduction). Good Luck