Got a question and it's just now occurred to me
Good Afternoon, All!

Got a question and it's just now occurred to me to ask you.  My Bible has indented
thumb tabs with the little black "stickers" with the books listed in gold.  Most of
my Old Testament tabs have come off.  They've been off for years, but luckily I
still have them.  Can anyone recommend a glue that will hold them in place?  The
page where the tab was located has a bit of "shiny" glue spot left.  I tried to
glue them back with superglue one time, and I think with glue-stick once.  It's the
fine rice-paper kind of paper too - wet glue just goes through.  Ideas...please?  hg

Holly Gillum, LMS
Anderson Elementary
Crossett, AR 71635
exlibrishg@yahoo.com

"Reading gives you some place to go when you have to stay where you are."  ~Mason
Cooley