Hello, my first message had spam in the subject line for some reason, so I am
sending it again.

Hello, my second graders love the sports books by Jake Maddox but are reading
through them like crazy and are wanting more.  Does anyone have any other
suggestions of early chapter sports books that they would enjoy as well?
Thanks,
Alana Dunkin
Teacher Librarian
Terrace Elementary
    310 NW School Street
    515-965-9670
East Elementary
   710 SE Third Street
   515-289-8903
Ankeny, Iowa
alana.dunkin@ankenyschools.org<mailto:alana.dunkin@ankenyschools.org>

Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.§§2510-2521 and contain privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
should not review, use, disclose, distribute, copy, or forward this email.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete/destroy any and all copies of the original message.