I find the barcoding discussion interesting beause it has cropped up so
often every since automation started.   Guess it's all a matter of
personal preference.  We are using a receipt printer this year which
provides a list of what's out etc.  I think it is useful and we don't find
too many of the receipts laying around.    I've not had too much problem
with bar codes getting to be unreadable.  We don't put a second bar code
on the book, but we do write the # in big letters inside the back cover
just in case.
Mary ALice Anderson, MN

LM_NET Archive Home