Date: Fri, 01 Apr 1994 09:11:29 -0500 (EST)
From: Margaret Tabar <tabar@cedar.cic.net>

Glad to hear you are coming to Minnesota.  I'd be glad to visit and show
you my school if you'd like.  I live in St. Paul and work at Breck
School, a private kindergarten through 12th grade school which is located
in Minneapolis.  Just let me know of your plans if you'd like to take me
up on this offer!  Please change the subject of your message to something
with Australia in it, so I won't delete you by mistake.  I'm on a lot of
listservs and use the delete key liberally!  Margaret Tabar, Breck
School, 123 Ottawa Avenue North, Minneapolis, Minnesota  55422

LM_NET Archive Home