If Mel Roseman's response be a flame, then we should build a bonfire!
*anyone* who questions the Holocaust as less than historical fact is
a blatant anti-Semite and nazi sympathizer. Unfortunately the internet
is providing an open forum for these "historical revisionists" many of whom
cloak themselves in the fraudulent robes of scholars. I fervently hope
that any school that adopts a Holocaust curriculum refuses to be sucked
into the trap of debating these sick individuals, because that is exactly
what they want in order to keep spreading the seeds of doubt.

This should in now way be construed as an attack on Mr. Sears. I have seen
some of these files and Usenet forums and they obviously disturb me, as
they should any decent person.
--
Joe Light
sksrt001@LLwsbe.LL.pbs.org