     Do any of you know of a poem by Jack Prelutsky entitled "I met a dragon"?
If so, where can I get a copy of it?  I'd need the source to "track it down"
and/or the poem itself with the source.
     I've been lurking and enjoying "meeting you" since the middle of January
but this is my first inquiry.  I subscribed as a class assignment at Drexel Uni
versity - College of Information Studies and now seem to be hooked.  Hope I
will be able to find a local connection when my student days are over.  Thanks
for all your comments and information. Hope someone will be able to help me
with my search...Granger's could not!

LM_NET Archive Home