Dear Netters in Alaska,
        One of my first grade teachers asked me today (with very little hope
in her eyes) if I could find an Alaska 1st grade class to be penpals with
her class.  I was delighted to tell her I could put the request on LM_NET.
(I love showing off LM_NET with valuable info I get here).
        If you know of a class that is interested or if you have some leads,
e-mail me and we can go from there.
        HOORAY for LM_NET!!
--
Johanna Halbeisen, LMS                  We are confronted by
Rebecca M. Johnson School(k-8)          insurmountable opportunites.

LM_NET Archive Home