Thank you to all thirty-five responses for my query on reliable,
efficient, reasonably-priced periodicals jobbers.  Here is a consumer's
guide to the "best" and the "worst" jobbers:

BEST JOBBERS:           # OF VOTES:
Services of Amer.       1
Black                   1
Turner                  1
National Organization
Service                 1
Dawson                  1
EBSCO                   18

WORST JOBBERS:                          # OF VOTES: