Fellow Netters:

Our district is going to write a selection policy for materials to be
used in the classroom.  We have a board approved selection policy for
library materials but not for other materials.  I would appreciate some
input:  1) Does your district have such a policy?  2)  If so, would you
be willing to share (reply to me personally)?  3) Are there model
policies available, and if so, what are the sources?  I will be happy to
post to the group if there is interest.  Thanks in advance!

Donna P. Miller                      dpmiller@tenet.edu
Coordinator Library/Media Services
Mesquite Independent School District
Mesquite, TX                         (882)5546

LM_NET Archive Home