Date: Thu, 07 Apr 1994 11:03:59 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Margaret J. McCormick" <mmccormi@services.dese.state.mo.us>

I read your message on LM Net here in Missouri.  My interest in MN comes
from having my children and grandchildren in Minneapolis - just buying an
old house in St. Paul!  It seems a long way away on some days!

I am coordinator of district libraries here in Clayton and administrator
of the high school library - here in our privileged setting.  Our
multiple bond issues passed with resounding margins, yesterday!

Would love to share information - on most any topic.  I was an elementary
librarian for a number of years - and have lots of challenges over the
years.  The newest one here is Internet!

Best wishes with your new baby - what a special time for you all.  I
wonder if you have other children or if this will be your first
experience as a mom.  Nothing better!

Margaret W. McCormick
Clayton High School Library
1 Mark Twain Circle,