For the record now that I have thought about it, I am totally opposed to
adding another system to our subjects.  Many of us keep up with our
messages or signoff temporarily if we can't.  Perhaps that is the solution
to the 800+ unread messages.

I agree with Peter(was it?) who reposted information on TARGET/HIT
guidelines.  I just noticed that someone used the ? for what looked like a
request for a TARGET.  *Please* let's follow the guidelines as established
and have Mike and Peter make final determinations as managers of this
list.

carolan@ids.net
LM_NET IS A JOY!

LM_NET Archive Home