We are trying to formulate a sequential plan for teaching computer skills in
our district, so I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a few minutes to
fill out this informal survey:

1) In what grade do you recommend beginning to teach keyboarding?

What is your favorite keyboarding software for the Mac:
 -for grades 3-6
 -for grades 7-9

2) Please outline the sequence of computer skills generally taught in
your district (or school, since some districts differ from school to
school). Please indicate if they are optional courses, or required of all
students:

Kdg.

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th

10th

11th

12th

Any other comments:

Thanks so much for your help!  I'll summarize the results, when they're all in.

Sheryl

LM_NET Archive Home