Fellow NETters,
     I am posting a HIT with a mere 24 hour turnaround time. Dozens of people
wrote in answer to my question about how to truncate a term in a veronica
search.
     The short answer is: * [an asterisk]
     For a longer answer, see today's (April 8) message, with the subject
"Searching Veronica Files," posted by Gail Szeliga. She has offered to e-mail
anyone who asks a copy of the most recent documentation on composing veronica
queries.
     Thanks to all! What a group! And you can't beat that turnaround time!
Ellen Berne  The Winsor School  Boston MA 02215  eberne@a1.mec.mass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home