On Wed, 6 Apr 1994, Esther Sinofsky wrote:

> What are seasons???  We have sunny, sunny, and a very few rainy days.
> Oh, yeah, it sometimes shakes around here.

        Although Esther works just a few miles from shaky Northridge, she
hasn't smelled the orange blossoms in our area.  They've been blooming
for a month on the campus at Cal State Northridge and our backyard.
It's a very heady aroma and one of the reasons we stick around this
moveable turf.
                                         Lois Feldman
                                        lfeldma@eis.calstate.edu
                                        Birmingham High School
 Former home of the Valley Girl         17000 Haynes St.
Fer sure, fer sure                      Van Nuys, CA 91406

LM_NET Archive Home