We are finally looking into Internet access for our school system.  One
of the concerns is keeping students from discussion groups and other
"blue" information.  I would be interested in how other school systems
deal with this with student use, what kind of access you have.  If you
have any suggestions about this or how to make the Internet for our
school system a reality, I would appreciate it and be glad to "hit".
At present I have the only full account that I am aware of in my high
school and this is through a university where I pay long distance fees
to access the account.  At home I have Delphi.  Thanks Michele

LM_NET Archive Home