---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 1994 05:30:50 -0600 (CST)
From:DAVISZ6471@cobra.uni.edu
To: mcongre@EIS.CALSTATE.EDU
Subject: Re: CD Rom Network

We have a CD-ROM tower attached to our server with the Follett Circ/CAT PLUS.
The tower is from TOM, I believe.  We use a menuing system called Direct Access
that allows students to choose either CD-ROM applications or the card catalog.
It works wonderfully!  I reallly know very little about this.  The tech at our
school set it up after we had been given advice by Bibliographic Center rep out
of Colorado. If you need to know more, I can get the info from our tech.  Our
students and staff love the new system.

Sue Davis
davisz6471@uni.edu

LM_NET Archive Home