1.  Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Alabama, George Strait, Cypress Hill

2.  Prom, senior field day, senior faculty v-ball

3.  no-open campus, work-study program for seniors

4.  yes, if they passed State Proficiency Test, also if you get an A average
for the semester, or an B average and missed less than 2 excused days for the
semester.

5.  Tatooes-Homecoming Queen, and 3 other people have them.  We feel that body
piercing is devan.

6.  We are a rural high school in Central Ohio.  There are about 500 students
w/about 110 seniors.

These are Mr. Deyo's Problem's of Democracy Class's answers to your questions.
Madison Plains H.S., London, Ohio

LM_NET Archive Home