    Would someone send me the name of the person to contact in the Las
    Vegas area regarding opening in library media?  I know they have had
    openings in the past. If you have updated information about job
    prospects in Las Vegas (or other Western states), please send them my
    way.  Long term media job prospects here in Oregon are drying up.

    Thanks,

    Sheryl Steinke
    Eugene (OR) 4J Schools

    steinke@4j.lane.edu

    BTW,  it's really frustrating for me to be unable to send replies to
    people because they don't include their Internet address in the body
    of their note.  Our software strips individual addresses.  All we get
    is the address for LMNet in the header.  I've wanted to answer
    requests from a number of people and haven't been able to because
    their address was missing.  I chose not to answer to the whole list
    because of the load it would add to everyone's daily mail.

LM_NET Archive Home