Hello fellow LM_Netters

  A fellow worker of mine who does not have access to a PC has asked me if
I knew of a software program that readily translates from English to
Spanish and vice versa.  This gentleman will be purchasing a PC in the near
future and wants to base his purchase on the availability of the
aformentioned software.

  He teaches Spanish classes in our extension program.  It would be of benefit
if the software would have vocabulary, quotations and local colloquialisms
as part of its format.

  If such software exists would it be possible for fellow LM_NETTERs to share
their findings with me so that I can pass on the information.

  If I receive enough responses I can target the replies and reply back to
the list if others would also like to know this information.

  Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.  Please send your
replies to me rather than to the list to avoid clutter on the listserve.

Terry Schiissler
Subscription Supervisor
Library Serials Department
University of Regina