Hi Anne and others.

Re SLMS (The School Library MEdia Section of the New YOrk Library
Association), I'm sure there will be plenty of LM_NETTERS around.  Judy
Jerome and Judy Gray certainly.  I will be there on Saturday.  ALso, my
AskERIC staff is exhibiting.  Please stop by.

I am in Memphis, Tenn. for the state conference today.  Great people here
- and we had a very nice session on the Internet with LM_NET as the
exemplary listserv.  We are changing the way we conduct professional
activities and provide services.  Scary but kind of fun.

Regards,

Mike

          |       Mike Eisenberg   <mike@ericir.syr.edu>             |
          |      Professor, School of Information Studies            |
          | Director, ERIC Clearinghouse on Information & Technology |
          |      Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244             |
          |      Phone: 315/443-4549   Fax: 315/443-5448             |

LM_NET Archive Home