This is Mediapolis High School in Iowa.  Our psychology class is responding to
 your E-Mail survey wanting to know about our interests and trends.

Popular music groups are Pearl Jam, AC/DC, Nirvana
Activites that our school organizes for the senior class prior to graduation is
 a trip to the YM/YWCA while the rest of the high school is taking the Iowa Test
 of Educational Development and the senior ski trip.
Our rules concerning open campus and leaving are that we can leave during lunch
 and 7th hour, and during the day, if we have a note from home.
The only circumstances where seniors are exempt from taking final exams are at
 the end of 2nd semester, we don't have to take any of them, and in the first
 semester if we have perfect attendance, with no unexcused tardies.
The trends of body piercing and tattooing are not very wide spread inside of the
 school, although a few of us have done it (both tattooing and piercing).
If you have any further questions, we would be happy to answer them for you, and
 please send us your results.  We are curious to find out what other schools are
 doing.  Sincerely, Michael Dehner

LM_NET Archive Home