        According to the calendar for May from Learning 94 magazine,
Monday May 2 is THANK A SCHOOL LIBRARIAN DAY!!!
        Somehow, I have a feeling none of us have to plan to allow time
for a special lunch or flowers in our honor!  Hallmark has not put the
day on their List of "must Celebrate."  But, celebrate  the day in your
own way, and think of all the ways you help  the children and
adults in your schools.
        HAPPY MAY 2 !!!!!!!!!!!

*  Carolyn Mollenkopf                |  Internet: mollenko@umd5.umd.edu  *
*  Professional Research Librarian   |          Phone:  410-887-4908     *
*  Baltimore County Public Schools   |          Fax:    410-887-5811     *
*  6901 North Charles Street         |                                   *
*  Towson, Md. 21204                 |                                   *