Carolyn, do you have gopher access?  If so, you may gopher to a file of
policies kept at UMass-Amherst.  Also, if you have the capability of
setting a gopher bookmark, the UMass K12 gopher is a good candidate
because I expect you'll want to visit it regularly:
gopher gopher.umass.edu
        select 9. More Gophers...
                2. Univ. of Mass. Gophers
                  8. UMass K12
                        9. Internet Information, Policies; Gopher Jewels...

Hope this helps you and other who haven't found and marked this very
helpful site already.

Ms. Beth Anderson, Director     /librarian/teacher-educator/Francophile/etc
Education Resource Center               Voice: 302-831-6308
University of Delaware                  Fax:       831-3569
Newark, DE 19716-2940 USA               edubeth@strauss.udel.edu

On Mon, 1 Aug 1994, Carolyn Mitchell wrote:

> I'm a school librarian (K-12, independent school) and a
> brand new internet user.  I'm looking for school policies
> regarding students and the net.  Clearly there is a lot
> of icky junk easily accessible but I'm not comfortable
> in the role of Censor.  Advice?  Would love to see some
> written documents (digital selection policies?).  Thanks
> in advance . . .  CSMitchell

LM_NET Archive Home