Dear LM_NETers,
The library supervisor for our school district asked that I help a fellow
librarian without an Internet connection.  She is an elementary school
librarian and would like help to spend grant money for K-3 software for
a Mac.  Specifically, she would like to know of CD-ROM or other software
in the area of physical science, and of a good dictionary and encyclopedia,
all for K-3 and for a Mac.  We would greatly appreciate any help you can
give us.  I realize that this was an active topic a few weeks ago, but I
didn't have the need for the information at that time.  Please write me
at either of the following addresses.  Thanks.

Gail Hawkes                    library3@bit.csc.lsu.edu
Istrouma High School           ghawkes@scotmhs.fred.org
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

LM_NET Archive Home