Hello,

My principal is looking for a motivational video to use for our first
assembly (grades 1-6) in September.  In the past she has used a video
titled "Mush" about Susan Butcher and the Iditarod and a video titled
"The Eagle" about soaring to new heights.  ("Mush" was a Determan
production for those of you interested.  We are not sure about the
producer of "The Eagle.")

As our school was involved with the Whitbread sailing race, she is
particularly interested with a motivational them based around sailing.
However, any inspirational video titles (with producers if possible)
would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Arlene McDace              amcdace@delphi.com
Pine Crest School
Ft. Lauderdale, FL