RPastecki (vpast@llwmht.ll.pbs.org) writes: I am in the process of organizing a
: curriculum and course outline for a half
: year telecommunications class at our high school where I am a LMS at a fairly
: large, urban school. I would appreciate if you could share any suggestions tha
 t you receive.
: I attended a local conference workshop that indicated they only let students
: use the internet after they have gotten permission slips from parents and
: after students had been formally trained.     Ronnie Pastecki

Carolyn Mitchell (EPDI124%PORTLAND.BITNET@SUVM.SYR.EDU) wrote:
: I'm a school librarian (K-12, independent school) and a
: brand new internet user.  I'm looking for school policies
: regarding students and the net.  Clearly there is a lot
: of icky junk easily accessible but I'm not comfortable
: in the role of Censor.  Advice?  Would love to see some
: written documents (digital selection policies?).  Thanks
: in advance . . .  CSMitchell
--

LM_NET Archive Home