Hi all,
I would like to hear from anyone who has used a CD-ROM changer or
jukebox.  I have 2 MAC LC stand alones, each with an external CD-ROM
drive.  I was thinking about putting in a network and CD tower but really
do not have the budget for this.  I also have heard that with the CD
tower, the encyclopedia programs and such don't have all the graphics and
sound.  I am interested in hearing about the CD changers.  I understand
that they enable you to put 5 ot 6 cd's in the drive, and you just switch
between.  I have some neat cd's but do not want to leave them out for
kids to change and I don't have time to change at the whim of the the
kids.  I use AT EASE and just want to set up the menu so kids can select
what they want.
If you have any knowledge of this type of product or can recommend one,
please let me know.  I would also like to hear if you do not like them.

Thanks,

Maggie McGraw                          William Slider Middle School
mmcgraw@tenet.edu                      11700 School Lane
                                       El Paso, TX 79936
                                       (915) 857-4450

LM_NET Archive Home