In reference to this question:

te:    Fri, 5 Aug 1994 21:03:46 -0400
From:    RBETTENCOURT@UMASSD.EDU
Subject: MAC World in Boston?

A friend has asked me the dates of the MAC World show in
Boston. Since I work
on PC's, I don't have that information handy. Can anyone out in
LM_NET land
help withe the requested information? Thanks in advance.

Ron Bettencourt

--
Our local paper had an article about three software developers
from Richmond who had just RETURNED from the Boston Mac Expo. I

                        Allison Williams
                        awilliam@pen.k12.va.us
                        Collegiate School
                        No. Mooreland Rd.