> I'm looking for a good elementary teacher listserve to sign on
> to for my teachers this fall.  "MultiMedia Schools" mentions a
> new one called ISED-L.  Can anyone tell me about ISED-L or
> recommend another good listserve?
> Thanks for any information you can give me!
>
> Betsy Breiding

Betsy: I don't know about ISED-L, but here are three you might try.

LIST NAME   LIST ADDRESS (for posting)   LISTSERV ADDRESS

ELEMUG      ELEMUG@UICVM                 LISTSERV@UICVM.BITNET

SS435-L     SS435-L@UALTAVM              LISTSERV@UALTVM.BITNET

T321-L      T321-L@MIZZOU1               LISTSERV@MIZZOU1.BITNET

Comments: ELEMUG and SS435-L are for elementary school discussions;
T321-L is for elementary Science teachers.
The listserv addresses are the general BITNET addresses... when you
subscribe you will learn the specific listserv address in the confirmation
letter you will receive.

Here is an example of how to subscribe:

1. Address your e-mail to the LISTSERV address (not the list address)

2. Leave the Subject line blank

3. In the Body write: SUB listname YourFirstname YourLastName
               Example: SUB ELEMUG Betsy Breiding
4. Then send it.

Good Luck!

Russell Smith
rssmith@tenet.edu                  The Texas Education Network
Educational Technologist     "The World's Largest Educationa Network"
Sweetwater, Texas

LM_NET Archive Home