Jan,  I have used and am a great believer in the Big Six Skills.  I used
it at the elementary level last year.  I put together a unit on Fairy
tales to be used for third thru fifth grades.  If you will send me your
snail mail address I will send you a copy.  It has helped to make my
students better users of information.

Sharon Arndt
penrose@tyrell.net

On Wed, 27 Jul 1994, Jan Misch wrote:

> I orginally tried to send this directly to Carolyn.Haney@uni.ed but I kept
> getting an unknown host domain mesas
>
> message.  On July 2nd Carolyn wrote about her district using
> Eisenberg/Berkowitz Big Six Skills.  I was considering trying a similar
> activity at the middle school level first with possible expansion to follow.
> would appreciate hearing directly from Carolyn or anyone else who has made use
> of the Big Six Skills or inserviced them to staff.

LM_NET Archive Home