First, please tell me the newgroup newsgroup for global children's
internetwork, whatever its called.  I've seen it before.

I am going to be teaching Esperanto, the International Language, to a
gifted and talented class and am looking for classes would would like to
do likewise in the U.S.A. and abroad in order to have correspondence in
the language.  Instructors, students (K-12), parents, and children are
also welcome as individuals to participate.  I would also appreciate any
suggestions of newsgroups that might be appropriate to post this message
in.

Teaching materials
are available, as well as support and local, national and international
contacts.  I am especially looking for Internet contacts.  My class
will be 20 students, ages 9-12 (grades 3-6).  I am evenutally looking to
create an Esperanto children's newsgroup, or at least newslist, as well as
e-mail correspondence network.  Magazines by and for children and youth
already exist, as well as much teaching material and books for teahcing
subjects such as science, math, intercultural communication,
native-language grammer skills, geography.  There are also many
children's books in Esperanto, translated and original literature, many
not even available in English.  There are at least several hundred native
Esperanto speakers, international children conferences in Esperanto,
international children's organizations using Esperanto, and an
international teacher's association, as well as national ones, including
in the U.S.A.  Watch for our booth at foreign language conferences,
especially.

Thanks in advance for any input and I welcome anyone interested in any