I really really would like to find some library policies for secondary
schools.  Particularly policy that covers the mission statement, collection
development, weeding, censorship, student help, student and other patron
use, fees and other charges and any other policy issues dealing with a high
school media center.  Please help me.

Also, I would like to know if there is anywhere online that I can find full
text ERIC documents.
Respectfully,

Charlie Roberts, Media Coordinator         Phone   (801)628-5255
Pine View High School                      FAX     (801)628-0327
St. George, Utah  84770                    e-mail  charlie.roberts@M.K12.Ut.US

LM_NET Archive Home