From: MMICZAN@ONONDAGA.BITNET

Fellow Netters,

Our district is just getting into the Compact for Learning. We have formed a
site based committee and have gone for training. The first item on the agenda
is for us to come up with a mission statement for our school. It was suggested
that we look at what some other schools have put together to get some ideas.

As I am always trying to impress on others the value of the net.I told them I
would post therequest and see what we come up with.

If you have a school mission statement you would like to share please send it
to me directly. My E Mail Address is: MMICZAN@ONONDAGA.BITNET.

My snail mail address is Marie MIczan Solvay Elementary School 701 Woods Road
Solvay NY 13209.Thanks in advance.    Marie  MMICZAN@ONONDAGA.BITNET

LM_NET Archive Home