For an integarted unit on rain, I am seeking novels where rain is an
important part of the story.  This is a 6th grade unit.  We can only
think of a few, like Eyes of the Amaryllis by Natalie Babbitt, and Dr.
Dredd's Wagon of Wonders by Bill Brittain.

We would also like suggestions of picture books.

And myths and legends.

Send replies directly to me and I will compile a list and post it.  I
guess that means this is a "target" and I should have identified it as
such on the subject line.  Oh, and the unit is integrated.

LM_NET Archive Home