Recently, I went to a small local computer show to see what one was like. I
was amazed at the prices being charged for CD's. I bought Compton's 1994,
Grolier's release 6 (c1993), Microsoft Encarta 1994, and Microsoft Bookshelf
'94 -- all for $145.90. I just want to suggest to LM_Netters that it would be
worth your while to check out a local computer show.

On another note, I'm looking for recommendations for a CD title on art history
in general or on medieval art in particular. I saw a couple of possibilities
at the show, but even at those prices, I don't want to buy something unless
I'm reasonably sure it's of good quality. Thanks for any recommendations.

Ron Bettencourt
Cataloger
Keeley Library
B.M.C. Durfee High School