Please reply to the person originally sending this message.  (See below)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 1994 15:13:40 -0400 (EDT)
From: ROBIN <RKM8652@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>

Would you post this message, if possible, on ML_NET.

Thank you.
Robin Woods
I am a member of a small group of teachers who are trying to high light
the potential of telecommunications in schools.  We have a few "gratis"
accounts for 2/3's of the year on which we will run some pilot projects
for our N-12 school.

Opening day we wanted to have a bulletin board up in the main hallway
that will introduce Internet in some fashion.  We are hoping that the
members of this list would send a brief message to our librarian.( She
would be writing this message herself if she was not out of town.)

If the messages could contain the following information, it would be
very helpful to us.

NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL OR LIBRARY (IF PUBLIC AS OPPOSED TO SCHOOL)

TITLES OF TWO OF THE MOST POPULAR BOOKS AT YOUR LIBRARY

GRADE LEVELS THAT MIGHT READ THESE BOOKS

LOCATION:  TOWN / CITY AND STATE

Please send any replies to our librarian Joye Meadowcroft at

SRGED@rit.edu

Many thanks ahead of time....

Robin Woods - Harley School -1981 Clover ST.-Rochester, NY 14618