Dear LM_NET Friends,
The Reading teachers in my school would like their new 7th grade students
to do a Dewey Decimal search in the library.  What they have in mind is a
list of questions that the students would have to answer by locating the
correct Dewey Decimal number.  Do any of you have an activity like this that
I could use as a guide, or can you tell me where I might find one?
Thanks.  -Evie Funk

* Evie Funk                                              *
* Hopkins West Junior High                               *
* Minnetonka, MN 55345                                   *
* Evie@vax1.mankato.msus.edu                             *
* "Oh this learning, what a thing it is!" - Shakespeare  *