Hi folks,

I am still looking for information about state library/media association
listservs and gophers, and any policies they might have asociated with
them.

I sent an earlier quest out a few weeks ago, and the response was
underwhelming. (I chalked it up to everyone being on vacation but poor me.)

Come on, I _know_ some of you other state organizations out there have
mailing lists and gophers. Didn't I read something about an Illinois
listserv?

I promise to share what I learn - really!

Thanks,

Doug

Doug Johnson, District Media Supervisor |    Experts have
Mankato Public Schools, ISD77           |    their expert fun
Box 8713, Mankato MN 56001-8713         |    ex cathedra
507-387-7698                            |    telling one
palsdaj@vax1.mankato.msus.edu           |    just how nothing
                                        |    can be done.
                                        |          Piet Hein

LM_NET Archive Home