Could anyone help me locate the text of a national survey on career
ladder teachers?

Authors:  Cornett, Lynn M. and Gale, Gaines

Title:  Focusing on Student Outcomes:  roles for incentive programs, the
1991 national survey of incentive programs and teacher career ladders,
Atlanta, Georgia; Southern regional education board.

I am too inexperienced to find this and would appreciate this answer for
my superintendent, who has suggested that it is in ERIC - on Internet.  I
can access ask ERIC - but then what do I do...

Thank you for any help. ASAP

margaret
mmccormi@services.dese.state.mo.us

LM_NET Archive Home