This is the final call for LM-NETters who are ASCD members and who will
add their name to the proposal to establish an ASCD Network in
Teacher-librarianship. ASCD will fund newsletters and related
expenditures. Agreement to sponsor does not mean that you must later
participate [become Chair, Editor, etc.!]. We just need your good name.
If you are an ASCD member and will lend your name, please send to me by
return e-mail your name, address, telephone numbers, fax number, e-mail
address AND ASCD MEMBERSHIP NUMBER. If you have already responded THIS
MONTH you need not do so a second time.
Thanks for your cooperation and assistance.

Ken Haycock
School of Library, Archival and Information Studies
The University of British Columbia
831-1956 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC  V6T 1Z1
Voice: 604-822-4991  Fax: 604-822-6006
Internet: haycock@unixg.ubc.ca

                Preparing Professionals to Exercise Leadership in
                Planning, Implementing and Promoting the
                Preservation, Organization and Effective Use of
                Society's Recorded Information and Ideas